Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another view of Obama in the flesh

I Saw the Leader of America's Dark Age Today
by specter on Today, 8:03 pm

My observance of the First Day of GOD'S Feast of Tabernacles, I got a well deserved day off from my 3 jobs (1 full time, 2 part time. Thanks Demonrats!). I spent some of the day with my brother David Ben-Ariel at the Maumee Bay State Park near Toledo OH where His Royal Majesty Lord Barack Hussein Osama Obama is staying until tomorrow. The nearly all white crowd of TENS (as opposed to Sarah Palin's crowds of TENS OF THOUSANDS nearly wet themselves over meeting their messiah. I wonder if those folks have any idea what's in store for America once he and the far-left snakes in the demonrat party take over.I can tell you, but that's for a latter post. Understand what happened to Rhodesia and South Africa and you'll know what's ahead for America.

Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, and to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles. 17 If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, they will have no rain. 18 If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The LORD will bring on them the plague he inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles. 19 This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles.
-Zech 14:16

No comments: