Friday, February 26, 2010

Pray and bless them

Prayer for Israeli Police

 
Faans Klopper was the chaplain for the International Christian Embassy in Jerusalem, Israel. Just before I was transferred from Jerusalem's Russian Compound to a holding cell at Ben-Gurion airport to await my unjust deportation, Gershon Salomon (chairman of the Temple Mount Faithful) requested Mr. Klopper to visit me since the police refused to permit him.

Although a *traditional Christian (from what I understand), Mr. Klopper was a God-send! He offered such hope and encouragement (in stark contrast to the incompetent American Consulate in Jerusalem - specifically Edward Abington, Jr. and Theresa Leech - see "David Ben-Ariel unjustly imprisoned and deported)", even his prayer seemed inspired, faithfully asking God that I would "pass through these fires unscathed, without even the smell of smoke upon" me and that God would frustrate the plans and purposes of those who would harm me. He also prayed, most appropriately, for the police officers and others there, that in God's good time they may look upon Him whom they've caused to be pierced (Zechariah 12:10). It was most important to pray and bless them, since humanly I wanted to curse some of them! God did thwart their plans, because my deportation is helping to further God's purpose ordained before the world began (Isaiah 46:10). God has a plan of action that mortal men can only help fulfill!


*This reminds me of when Gershon Salomon invited me to join him to meet with Jan Willem van der Hoeven, Director of the International Christian Embassy in Jerusalem, and I told him, "He's a traditional Christian and they usually hate the plain truth of the Bible that I believe, as taught by Herbert W. Armstrong, since we keep the Sabbath and biblical festivals rather than Sunday and pagan holidays." Mr. Salomon wisely said, "You're going as a member of the Temple Mount Faithful and on this subject you're in agreement." I agreed and went with him.


http://www.davidbenariel.org/

No comments: