Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Emperor Obama Must Go!

CLICK HERE TO READ ALL WORLDNETDAILY'S RESEARCH AND REPORTING ON THE OBAMA ELIGIBILITY ISSUE..

President usurper Obama/Soetoro/Obama, regardless of his proud and stubborn refusal to be transparent (as promised - no change there), paying expensive lawyers hush money to keep his revealing documents in the dark, is not a natural born citizen of two American parents and is therefore not eligible to be POTUS according to the Constitution. It's past time the fraud and foreigner is brought to justice! Emperor Obama has got to go!

Black Day in America: Obama Wins, America Loses

"A terrible darkness has fallen upon us, but we must not surrender to it. We shall lift lamps of courage and find our way through to the morning."
French Resistance member, 1942

"Truth does not become more true by virtue of the fact that the entire world agrees with it, nor less so even if the whole world disagrees with it."
Maimonides

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
Samuel Adams

"The day is short, the work is great...it is not your task to finish the work but neither are you free to exempt yourself from it."
Ethics of the Fathers 2:15-16

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do."
Edward Everett Hale
 

No comments: