Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's A Sin To Vote For Obama!

It's A Sin To Vote For Obama! [Full Thread]

54. To: Tenerife (#52)

I know you would rather I and all other non "White Israelites" not be in your country

My parents and grandparents were honorable people, they contributed greatly to their adopted country and I won't allow you and all the other LP racists to slander them and lump them in with thugs.

I don't accept your aberrant interpretation of the Bible, so don't argue your cult talking points to me. I will remain in this society unless God has other plans for my future

Yes, naturally I would want this country founded by White Israelites to be predominately White Israelite, filled with people of color, the color white, as biblically nations are families grown great (which adds to cohesion and unity - not Balkanization).

Why are you guilty of what you're falsely accusing me of? Lumping me in with others who may have slandered your parents and grandparents? I recognize there are many non-whites who have greatly contributed to this White Israelite country and been greatly blessed by being here.
Why is your anger misdirected? You should express your righteous indignation against those thugs you speak of who overshadow whatever good others have done or are doing? I often make mention there are exceptions to the rule, that not all minorities are militant or out to undermine our White Israelite culture, but somehow it usually gets ignored.

Blathering my strong biblical views are "aberrant" doesn't make them so, but exposes how the plain truth often disturbs those in a world of darkness, the light hurts their eyes, especially those in the PC cult and on the PC plantation.
You're free to remain in these "Lands of the Covenant" (Artzot Habrit in Hebrew - the biblical inheritance of Manasseh, the son of Joseph) for now. I'm simply announcing, based upon the Word and Will of God, that in God's good time all will be put in their proper place, will return to where God has ordained they should be, take root and prosper. That's a good thing, a great thing, so why oppose progress or fear it?

Race Matters It seems evident that the resurrected Noah will head a vast project of the relocation of the races and nations, within the boundaries God has set, for their own best good, happiness and richest blessings. This will be a tremendous operation. It will require great and vast organization, reinforced with power to move whole nations and races. This time, peoples and nations will move where God has planned for them, and no defiance will be tolerated.

David Ben-Ariel posted on 2008-08-27 07:51:01 ET Reply Trace

No comments: